Megan Deras Gardner, MS, CNS, CPT
- Bachelor of Arts from Portland State University
- Masters of Science in Nutrition from the National University of Natural Medicine
- Certified personal trainer from the American Council on Exercise
- Certified Nutrition Specialist from the Board of Certified Nutrition Specialists, one of only six in Oregon recognized with the CNS designation; the gold standard for advanced nutrition professionals
- Member of the American College of Nutrition
- Member of the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy
Megan’s food as medicine philosophy makes her unique in that she can “prescribe” individualized diets to address a number of medical issues, including treatment and prevention of chronic disease. She helps set the stage for healthy lifestyle and dietary choices. Looking at the whole you from a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach, Megan works to help you achieve your goals toward wellness using a variety of methods. She also has experience in culinary arts and personal chef services.